Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The World Will Have to Wait.


I'm so danged frustrated. I still can't figure out how to include a long post on here with the option of "showing" or "hiding" the long bits. I've searched the help files and there IS something called "show/hide" and "expandable post summaries", but it involves changing the HTML code in the template under the style section... which is Greek to me. Something about putting this code in between the style brackets.

If anyone has an easy way to do this let me know. You know, where I could say: "Here is a sermon I recently preached, click here to see the rest" and when you click it, it takes you to the whole text, so that I don't have huge posts on the front page.

I know it can be done. The next step is to switch to WordPress. BS assures me that it's easy to do there. I just hate to change my address and all that. I give up today though, wasting too much time figuring it out.

Till then the world will have to wait before I can post my sermons. Sorry Rob Bell, you'll have to write your OWN sermons until then.


No comments: